JUST MAGNOLIA - WEEK 42 LOVE



Well I have finally found a way of making some time to make cards !

Easy really...... I just pretend that I don't have any prep from college, the house doesn't need cleaning and   I don't need to work this week !

So having done all that I have been able to make 2 cards this week so far!  Also Kati, my daughter has gotten the bug so she has made a card too!  I will get her hooked yet! 


So here is the first of my cards, all easel cards as I am totally addicted to these as they look so wonderful and complicated, but are so easy !





Sorry about the photo, I still haven't got the hang of my camera and editing, but I hope you can see the detail.






RECIPE:-


* Magnolia 'Cupid' Stamp
* Magnolia 'Roses' Stamps from Spring Kit (I think!)
* Basic Grey & Minds Eye Papers
* Clear stamp 
* Glossy Accents & Glamour Dust
* Nestabilities 'Circles & Scalloped Circles'
* Card & Ribbon from my stash along with the heart embellishment



Thanks for taking the time to read all my waffle and for looking. 

 I hope you like it !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments and they make my day.