JUST MAGNOLIA - WEEK 42 LOVE & FRIDAY SKETCHERS - ENTRY No. 2

Ha !  I'm on a roll !!!


Here is the 2nd entry for both the Just Magnolia Challenge -Week 42 - LOVE and the Friday Sketchers - Week 89 Challenge.


This is the brilliant sketch for this weeks' challenge on Friday Sketchers.  I hope I have done it justice.  Combined with the Just Magnolia challenge theme of LOVE, I have so enjoyed making these cards !







RECIPE:-


* Magnolia 'Tilda with Flower' Stamp
* Basic Grey & Mind's Eye Papers
* Sentiments (sorry I can't find the packet!) and the I love you is a mini clear stamp 
* Flowers, spacers and charm from my stash
* Papermania crystal drops
* Nestabilities 'Small Circles'


Thanks for looking and I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate your comments and they make my day.