I WON SEMSEE'S BLOG CANDY - YES IT'S THE PUDDING DANCE AGAIN GIRLS !


Isn't it just great when your life is taking a nose dive and everything seem like a mountain instead of a mole hill,. but then something wonderful comes along and chases those blue clouds away ! (I'm sure that's a song!).

Well that is just what has happened to me!!

I have been sooo lucky to win Semsee's fab blog candy !



. . . . . . . . . . . . .

OK, I admit it I was doing the pudding dance round the kitchen then and now am back on my blog, phew! Well I'm so happy and excited to win this and just at the right time!

Thank you Simonne for the fab candy and can't wait to meet up possibly!


Hugs to all you fellow crafters - I'm back!!



2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome, my lovely! I'm really glad it all arrived safely (and not bent, I hope!!). Can't wait to see what you create...

    Will send you a personal email later today...

    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you Simonne, the blog candy arrived yesterday and it is fantastic! I don't know where to start ! I am colouring in one of the milo images at the mo!

    Thanks again

    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments and they make my day.